What virtual assistant services do I offer?
I can help you in a variety of ways including:-
- Copy typing
- Presentations on Powerpoint
- Inputting data
- Setting up social media accounts (eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Manage and update social media accounts
- Email marketing
- Setting up lists and forms
- Automations / Funnels
- Creating and scheduling campaigns/broadcasts
- Booking meetings
- Arranging events
- Booking travel
- Setting up a blog
- Managing your blog
Do you organise or take part in online Summits? I can help you with the following:-
- Creating landing page for your free gifts
- Linking landing page to your email marketing platform
- Setting up lists, form and automations on your email marketing platform
- Liaising with summit organiser re speakers agreement/interview dates
- Helping you arrange your online summit
- Sourcing and liaising with speakers
- Ensuring speakers agreements are signed
- Creating landing page
- Organising speaker interviews
- Organising promotional material
- Setting up your email marketing.
- Helping manage affiliates.
If your admin requirement isn’t mentioned, contact me anyway. We can discuss your requirements and see if there is something I can still do for you. However, I am also part of a wider Virtual Assistant network so I’m sure I can find someone who could help you.
Being a Virtual Assistant, I will arrange and complete most jobs online. You can email me, Skype/Facetime me and share documents online. However, if you are local then we can meet in person every now and then to brainstorm. I might even water your plants and feed the cats whilst you’re away!
My particular niche is working with health and wellbeing professionals. Having spent several years working as a Complementary Therapist, I know what is required to set up in business plus the day to day tasks required. Of course, many of these tasks take up time – time that could be spent seeing and helping clients. If you would rather be improving someone’s health than setting up an email newsletter or Facebook page, then I am only too happy to help.
Contact me for a free one-hour consultation. We can work out if you really need a VA and what exactly you need help with. Of course, we also need to see if we’re a good fit and can work together.